PATRICK FINLEY: It’s too early to panic, but now that the Bears’ preseason is over, it’s late enough for concerns to be warranted.
- Santonio Holmes makes case to stay in Bears’ loss
- 10 Bears to watch: Santonio Holmes first up
- David Fales looks good in extended work
- NFL Fantasy Football: Where to draft Jimmy Graham
- Fantasy football: Drafting RB in first two rounds is a must
- NFL Fantasy Football: The perfect draft
- Cutting down to 53: Bears on the bubble
ADAM L. JAHNS: Don’t suggest to coach Marc Trestman that the Bears’ last exhibition game Thursday against the Browns was a perfunctory show that should be shrugged off.
White Sox broadcaster Ken Harrelson is considering cutting back on his workload next season, possibly to cut back on most if not all road games.
- Tony Stewart: ‘This will affect my life forever’
- Big Game Hunting: Wisconsin vs. LSU in Week 1
- Baez, Alcantara mistakes cost Cubs in 7-2 loss to Reds
- Eilar Hardy suspended by Notre Dame during investigation
CINCINNATI — Anthony Rizzo calls it exciting. Jake Arrieta says it’s fun to watch. And everybody in Cubs management or in a Cubs uniform has … Read More
Chris Bassitt won’t have to wait until September to make his big-league debut. The White Sox plan to start the 6-5, 210-pound right-hander Saturday night … Read More
CLEVELAND — He might be back to his old self. He might not be. But Santonio Holmes hasn’t forgotten how to get to the end … Read More
Mike Krzyzewski is done asking Derrick Rose how he feels. The Team USA coach made that very evident on Monday evening, leading into his team’s Read More
When Michael Leighton first walks into a Blackhawks dressing room next month and sees Patrick Kane, it’s not as if he’s going to break down … Read More
Notre Dame’s investigation into suspected academic dishonesty is complete. And another player will have to sit while the program waits for a final verdict. Safety … Read More
The never-ending Jermaine Jones saga has overshadowed much of what has happened to the Fire in the last few weeks. Each news item and piece … Read More