FIRST-AND-10: If only Aaron Rodgers could stop by Halas Hall and tell Brandon Marshall and the Bears to just R-E-L-A-X.
- Robbie Gould says nobody was called out in Bears' locker room
- Not even Kristin Cavallari could bring the Bears good luck
- Bears always have an excuse—let's count the ways
- WATCH: BEARS BEAT — Unhappy players, unhappy home
- GRADING THE BEARS: Week 7 vs. Dolphins
- Marc Trestman after testy Bears locker room: ‘Everyone take a deep breath’
- 3-and-Out: Jordan Mills’ tough day, Williams’ return, LB shuffling
- Bear Market: What's rising and falling in Week 7
- Kyle Long calls Bears fans booing ‘unacceptable’
- Former Bears player Blake Costanzo says coach Marc Trestman has made team ‘soft’
- Bears players yelling at each other after loss to the Miami Dolphins
- Jeremiah Ratliff has career day vs. Dolphins, records 3.5 sacks
- Bears snap, start to snipe after humbling loss to Dolphins
- Undependable Jay Cutler at his most maddening in Bears’ loss
- Bears can’t hold in their emotions after ‘unacceptable’ loss
- Ryan Tannehill carves up Mel Tucker’s men through the air, on the ground
- Bears winless, lifeless at home; turnovers give Dolphins victory
Robbie Gould joined the Sun-Times to discuss the Bears’ loss to the Dolphins, the Brandon Marshall rant, Jay Cutler dealing with scrutiny, the frustrated fans and more.
RICK TELANDER: There’s not a backup quarterback in the NFL who couldn’t have the kind of game Jay Cutler did on Sunday. Last year, backup Josh McCown played far better than this.
ADAM L. JAHNS: Anger bellowed from the Bears’ locker room into the hallway Sunday at Soldier Field.
- Jose Abreu wins Rookie of the Year honor
- Kyle Fuller breaks hand, suffers hip pointer in loss
- Derrick Rose has best preseason game, Hinrich scores 26 as Bulls top Hornets
- Blackhawks rookie Trevor van Riemsdyk playing like he belongs
DAVID JUST: A little piece of history that never was lives on with Eric Karros. Read More
Jose Abreu was named American League Rookie of the Year by Sporting News on Monday, an expected honor for the 27-year-old White Sox first baseman Read More
RICK TELANDER: There’s not a backup quarterback in the NFL who couldn’t have the kind of game Jay Cutler did on Sunday. Last year, backup Read More
It was nice of Derrick Rose to finally join his teammates on the court in the fourth quarter of a preseason game. Just in time … Read More
Trevor van Riemsdyk can’t pinpoint the moment he first felt like an NHL player. He didn’t take a crushing hit along the boards and pop … Read More
It was a Sunday shot heard ’round the sports world. ‘‘Florida State blew the coverage,’’ Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly said, ‘‘and they got rewarded … Read More
WASHINGTON — Chris Pontius scored in the first half and Eddie Johnson in the second to lead D.C. United to a 2-1 victory Saturday against … Read More