Updated: 2013-12-06 17:45:07
ADAM L. JAHNS: This season was supposed to answer all the important questions about Jay Cutler in the last season of his contract. Instead, there are only more questions with Josh McCown playing so well.
Quarterback Jay Cutler still will spend Monday night against the Dallas Cowboys on the sideline, but his injured ankle continues to make progress.
- Bears’ DeCamillis facingfamiliar faces
- Lance Briggs not ready to play against Cowboys
- Jay Cutler ruled out for Cowboys game on MNF
- Bears need to strengthen O- and D-lines through draft
- Gould is driving force behind Bears’ visit to tornado-ravaged Washington
- Bears get hands-on with debris removal after tornado
- Bears’ tackling is lacking
- Bears not looking to ‘franchise’ Jay Cutler
- Cutler is the better choice at Bears’ QB
Scores & Schedule
- Are Julius Peppers’ days with the Bears numbered?
- Stopping the run just another thing Bears’ ‘D’ needs to tackle
- Bears coach Marc Trestman refuses to admit his mistakes
- Marc Trestman accepts blame but defends timing of Gould kick
- Bears’ defense unprepared on fourth-and-11
- Cutler: ‘I want to play’ Possible vs. Cowboys?
- Bears DT Jeremiah Ratliff shrugs off personal friction with Cowboys
- 10 observations on the Bears
- TELANDER: Adrian Peterson a one-man gang against Bears
- Marc Trestman defends decision to kick field goal on second down
- Marc Trestman’s head-scratching calls prove costly for Bears
- High to low: Emotional day for Bears kicker Robbie Gould
- Spectacular TD catch highlights record-setting day by Alshon Jeffery
- Greene’s interception, Peppers’ overall play gave Bears a chance
- GRADING THE BEARS: Week 13 vs. Vikings