- Cubs-Brewers game rescheduled for July 30
- Ricketts family, rooftop owners can make Wrigley Field deal, but need to compromise
- ANALYSIS: Why Cubs, City Hall haven’t sealed Wrigley deal yet
- 5-game suspension for Cubs prospect Jorge Soler in bat incident
- Cubs laugh off goat-head delivery at Wrigley Field
Updated: April 11, 2013 6:31AM
An extreme Cubs fan took a page out of “The Godfather” playbook Wednesday by leaving a goat’s head in a box outside Wrigley Field.
The box was addressed to Cubs chairman Tom Ricketts.
Staff at Wrigley Field made the gruesome discovery after finding the package outside Gate K Wednesday afternoon and immediately called police, Cubs spokesman Julian Green said.
A police investigation is underway.
The package did not appear to be delivered by the U.S. Postal Service, Green said.
— Michael Lansu