Who will the Bears take at No. 20 in the 2013 NFL Draft? Click through the slideshow of our mock draft and see who we think they'll pick.
1. Chiefs: Eric Fisher (OT), Central Michigan.
Concern about level of competition is trumped by potential
2. Eagles: Luke Joeckel (OT), Texas A&M.
There’s consideration of others, but Joeckel is the surest bet
3. Jaguars: Sharif Floyd (DT), Florida.
The best interior player, fills some holes for Raiders.
4. Raiders: Dion Jordan ((DE), Oregon. Jordan is safe choice and fulfills huge need
5. Lions: Dee Milliner (CB), Alabama.
Best cornerback, big and can run and provides big upgrade.
6. Browns: Ezekiel Ansah (DE), BYU. They want to trade down, but Ansah would be good fit for 3-4.
7. Cardinals: Lane Johnson (OT), Oklahoma.
Tons of upside and could develop into the best lineman of class.
8. Bills: Chance Warmack (OG), Alabama.
Fills void left by Andy Levitre and solidifies the o-line.
9. Jets: Jonathan Cooper (OG), North Carolina.
Could be down both starting guards, and Cooper is a safe pick.
10 Titans Kenny Vaccaro (S) Texas: He can cover slot receivers, and he’s the best safety in the class.
11 Chargers Star Lotulelei (DT) Utah:
Tremendous value on player projected top 5 before heart concerns.
12 Dolphins Barkevious Mingo (OLB) LSU:
Hustle player with straight-line speed, always a nice combo
13 Jets Desmond Trufant (CB) Washington:
Darrelle Revis leaves a massive hole at a key spot
14 Panthers Sheldon Richardson (DT) Missouri:
Good value for an athletic lineman
15 Saints D.J. Fluker (OT) Alabama:
Departure of Jermon Bushrod leaves a big hole at left tackle
16 Rams Tavon Austin (WR) West Virginia:
Could trade up, but Austin is a versatile weapon
17 Steelers Alec Ogletree (ILB) Georgia:
He’s an active player with range, qualities Steelers covet
18 Cowboys Sylvester Williams (DT) North Carolina:
They need a big man to anchor a defense in transition
19 Giants Tyler Eifert (TE) Notre Dame:
Great value pick for a pass-catching threat who is a willing blocker
20 BEARS Menelik Watson (OT) Florida State:
Likely will try to trade down and get either a linebacker or o-tackle
21 Bengals John Cyprien (S) Florida Int’l:
The scary young defense adds another capable playmaker
22 Rams Eddie Lacy (RB): Alabama
Solid replacement for longtime stud Steven Jackson
23 Vikings Xavier Rhodes (CB) Florida State:
Good all-around corner with size to match up with tall
24 Colts Jarvis Jones (OLB) Georgia:
They need a true outside backer, and he fits the mold
25 Vikings Cordarrelle Patterson (WR) Tennessee:
They need another playmaker with Steve Smith nearing the end
26. Packers: Montee Ball (RB), Wisconsin.
Finally get the workhorse back they haven’t had in quite some time.
27. Texans: Matt Elam (S), Florida.
Need a safety opposite former Bears safety Danieal Manning.
28. Broncos: Manti Te’o (ILB), Notre Dame.
Despite drama, he’s ready to contribute right away for a contender.
29. Patriots: Margus Hunt (DE), SMU.
Could trade down with a team that wants a quarterback here.
30 Falcons D.J. Hayden (CB) Clemson:
The NFC title game clearly showed a need at this position
31. 49ers: Tank Carradine (DE), Florida State.
Coming off injury, but he’s a good player who could be a steal.
32. Ravens: Kevin Minter (ILB), LSU.
Need linebacker help, but they may also be willing to trade down.