- Roger Ebert dead at 70 after battle with cancer
- If there were a Mount Rushmore of movie critics, we’d start with Roger Ebert
- Students remember Ebert as ‘piece of the puzzle’ that led them to pursue careers in film
- Roger Ebert: Television made him the world’s most famous film critic
- Chaz Ebert: ‘No struggle, no pain, just a quiet, dignified transition’
Updated: April 4, 2013 10:23PM
Roger Ebert, 70, who reviewed movies for the Chicago Sun-Times for 46 years and on TV for 31 years, and who was without question the nation’s most prominent and influential film critic, died Thursday in Chicago.