Brian Urlacher might find the idea to be a joke, but maybe Brett Favre would be a good fit for the Bears. Click through our gallery for 10 reasons why.
1. Is this really how you wanted to go out, Brett? Your Hall of Fame career ended on a sack by the Bears' Corey Wootton?
2. Remember the love you received from all those loyal Green Bay fans?
3. Here's your chance to prove to Green Bay that Aaron Rodgers should have spent a few more years on his apprenticeship.
4. Chicago is opening several new Walmarts.
5. You'll really need to stay in shape if you ever expect to win that 2020 NFL MVP.
6. Sveum. Favre. Both spell "ictory."
7. He'll feel right at home at Soldier Field. Favre has thrown for as many TDs (28) there than every Bears quarterback except for Erik Kramer (38) and Jim McMahon (37).
8. If for nothing else, wouldn't you love to see this Favre fan add a grizzly bear to that get-up?
9. Remember when legendary Bears quarterback Jim McMahon won a Super Bowl with the Packers? Well ...
10. Chicago offers 4G technology, which provides faster data performance for sexting.