suntimes
BRISKĀ 
Weather Updates

Fire engulfs Channahon home

Article Extras
Story Image
Maps

Updated: August 3, 2013 8:04PM



A fire Saturday morning in Channahon left a house in ruins.

According to a neighbor, the residents of the home at 212 Santos Ave. where the fire struck were on vacation.

A pet in the home was apparently rescued.



© 2014 Sun-Times Media, LLC. All rights reserved. This material may not be copied or distributed without permission. For more information about reprints and permissions, visit www.suntimesreprints.com. To order a reprint of this article, click here.