suntimes
DECENTĀ 
Weather Updates

Infant hospitalized after fire on South Side

A 1-month-old baby was hospitalized after suffering smoke inhalation from a fire on the South Side early Saturday, authorities said.

The baby, whose gender was not immediately known, was taken to Jackson Park Hospital in serious condition after the blaze broke out in the 7900 block of South Dobson Avenue, according to Fire Media Affairs.

Sam Charles



© 2014 Sun-Times Media, LLC. All rights reserved. This material may not be copied or distributed without permission. For more information about reprints and permissions, visit www.suntimesreprints.com. To order a reprint of this article, click here.