Obama coming to Chicago to 'talk about the guns' after State of Union
February 10, 2013 2:15PM
- CAROL MARIN: Obama needs to come home
- MARK BROWN: First Lady, other dignitaries pack Hadiya’s funeral
- Video: Hadiya Pendleton's funeral
- A Month Of Gun Violence: The Run-Up To Obama's New Gun Control Plan
- Full video and transcript: Obama's speech at Newtown prayer service
- VIDEO, BLOG: President Obama Unveils New Gun Control Plan
Updated: February 10, 2013 4:01PM
President Barack Obama comes home to Chicago on Friday to talk about the ongoing gun violence in the city, adding the trip to his post-State of the Union swing the day after First Lady Michelle attended a funeral for a South Side teen gunned down near their Kenwood home. Read more on Lynn Sweet's blog.
© 2013 Sun-Times Media, LLC. All rights reserved. This material may not be copied or distributed without permission. For more information about reprints and permissions, visit www.suntimesreprints.com. To order a reprint of this article, click here.