Updated: 2013-12-18 10:57:08
On the heels of closing dozens of schools, Chicago Public Schools is moving its headquarters to smaller offices, in the same building that currently houses Sears’ flailing flagship store off State Street, raising questions over its future, the Chicago Sun-Times has learned.
Updated: 2013-12-18 10:56:01
Two people were killed Wednesday morning during a house fire in west suburban Naperville.
- Man shot at Argyle Red Line station
- Maine West hazing trial heads into second day
- Big Mega Millions winners in Calif., Ga., but Chicago has a $1 million winner, too
- Revenue on target for CTA’s Ventra fare card despite snafus
- Girl, 15, found beaten, sexually assaulted near Safe Passage Route
3 Questions: Faisal Khan
While Archer Daniels Midland’s decision is expected to bring fewer jobs than once anticipated and its economic impact is unknown, the planned announcement represents a Read More
Updated: 2013-12-18 11:02:13
RICK TELANDER: How did we get here? The Bears are in first place in the NFC North with two games left in the regular season. Read More
RICHARD ROEPER: Will Ferrell’s new Ron Burgundy romp is even funnier and — honest — more thought-provoking than the 2004 hit. Read More
Make a quick visit to a vintage shop and liquor store in search of the proper fixings. Then serve this communal drink now and through Read More