Former U.S. Attorney, Dan Webb talks to the media at the Rolling Meadows Courthouse on Friday, Jan. 31, 2014. | Brian O'Mahoney/For Sun-Times Media
- Vanecko pleads guilty in Koschman death
- Koschman's mom hopes to forgive 'in time'
- Vanecko wants to do his time in McHenry County
- Top cop, prosecutors' statements as case evolved
- Carol Marin: Where were the Daleys when Vanecko pleaded guilty?
- Mark Brown: Justice, finally, in Koschman case
- Koschman: Complete coverage
- CSTtv: Nanci Koschman: 'I just wanted answers'
- eBook: The Killing of David Koschman/A Watchdogs Investigation
- CSTtv: Watchdogs: Vanecko pleads
Updated: March 3, 2014 12:52AM
What led the police to change their findings between 2004 and 2011? That’s one of many questions that Dan K. Webb, the court-appointed special prosecutor in the Koschman case, is expected to answer in a 162-page report of his findings into how police and prosecutors handled the case.