Cleopatra Cowley-Pendleton, left, mother of shooting victim Hadiya Pendleton stands next to Michelle Obama, center in the joint congressional box of the U.S. House of Representatives before the State of the Union speech by President Barack Obama. Tuesday, February 12, 2013. | Courtesy ABC Network News
- Obama's State of the Union Address calls for a "rising, thriving middle class"
- The President's Plan for a Strong Middle Class and a Strong America
- Video and Transcript: President Obama's 2013 State of the Union as delivered
- Obama invokes memory of Hidaya Pendleton
- Obama calls for increase in minimum wage, curbing of gun violence
Updated: February 12, 2013 8:34PM
Click here for full coverage